Basic Principles of Personnel Policy
Given the complexity of technologies used and their constant renewal in electricity distribution, long-term cooperation with personnel and constant personnel development are necessary and essential for the reliable functioning of the distribution grid sector.
Electricity distribution grid companies’ programs for maintaining and developing the personnel potential define the key areas of human resource management, based on the principles of the employer’s responsibility to employees, the unconditional performance of obligations to provide social guarantees, and the protection of employees’ life and health.
The main areas of personnel policy aimed at maintaining and developing the personnel potential at MRSK Holding are as follows:
- improving the motivation system and developing the social partnership system at distribution grid companies
- carrying out a uniform youth policy, with the aim of recruiting and retaining young employees
- implementing comprehensive measures to establish managerial personnel reserves and youth personnel reserves
- working on personnel training and development, building up cooperation with Russia’s leading higher education and secondary professional education institutions; developing the system of professional training, training, and retraining in moving towards the wide use of capabilities of regional training centers
- psychophysiological support for the work of staff.